GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: + 49 7427 9409-0
Fax: + 49 7427 9409-30
VarioLine - the high-speed classic
Powerful cross cut saw with roller feed for optimizing
The electronically controlled roller feed system has 6 units driven feed rollers. The dynamic positioning system allows high acceleration and infeed speed. The pressure rollers are pneumatically controlled to automatically set to the workpiece to be processed and also crooked and twisted workpieces without interference. The stroke length is adjustable pneumatically. For shorter cutting times, the machine is also available with servostroke.
The machines can be equipped for partial optimization, or including fully automatic measuring station for full optimization.
- Serial equipment
- defects to a minimum length of 10 mm are possible
- no material stressful braking and acceleration forces
- always drives at a continuous speed
- both saw units are driven by a powerful 5.5 kW motor
- cross-sections up to 150 x 60 mm possible
- cutting accuracy of + / - 1.0 mm
- while a saw unit cuts, a second already runs for next section
- maximum possible saw cuts (theoretically) 650 cuts / min
- Usually, the optimal cutting lengths are determined from the scanner. The saw shares the work pieces according to these plans.